1. For proper guidance and assistance to the devotees,
Reception centers have been opened opposite the S.T. Bus
2. On arrival to Shirdi, devotees should immediately
get in touch with the above mention Reception centers
of the Sansthan and should thereafter proceed to the
Enquiry Office for booking their accommodation which
is made available after registration of name and other
3. Occupied room(s) should be locked before going out.
4. If the accommodation provided is in the common hall,
luggage should always be left in charge of a member
of the party to safeguard it from anti-social elements.
5. A locker is available at nominal charge and against
a deposit, which may be booked at the enquiry office,
and used for keeping luggage or any other valuables.
6. Care should be taken not to leave any belongings
behind in the toilets and the bathrooms.
7. As the Samadhi Mandir is over-crowded at the time
of Arati, devotees should safeguard their ornaments
and purses from pick-pockets and mind their children.
8. Devotees should note that all religious functions
and Poojas in the Sansthan premises are to be arranged
and performed through the office of the Sansthan. Necessary
payments for these are to be made at the office against
a receipt. Boxes have been provided by the Sansthan
in the Mandir itself to receive the devotees' offerings
by way of Dakshina and Hundis.
9. Offering to Shri Sai Baba in cash or kind should
always be made at the office against a receipt.
10. Devotees should bear in mind that Baba left no
heirs or disciples and should guard themselves against
such deception practiced by impostors.
11. As all the necessary assistance and guidance is
readily available to the devotees at the Reception center
of the Sansthan, assistance from unauthorized guides
at the S.T. stand, if taken by the devotees, will be
at their own risk.
12. Devotees are warned against practitioners of black
magic professing allegiance to Shri Sai Baba, and also
against those circulating chain-letters, asking the
receiver to send a certain number of copies of the letter
to his friends.
13. Literature about Shri Sai Baba containing authentic
information has been published by the Sansthan and is
readily available at book shops near the Samadhi Mandir.
14. A complaint/suggestion book is always kept in the
office for the use by the devotees, in which they are
requested to write clearly their complaints/suggestions
along with their full name(s) and addresses. The Sansthan
authorities take due note of such complaints/suggestions.
15. Donations should always be sent by Money Orders,
Postal Orders, Crossed and A/c. Payee Cheques or Drafts
to ensure safe delivery of the same. Do not send cash
or currency notes in postal envelopes.
16. As the various dealers and vendors of Pooja articles
are not connected with the Sansthan, devotees should
first fix the price before buying these articles to
avoid any trouble thereafter.
17. All donations for oil for the Nanda-deep and for
firewood for Dhuni in the Dwarkamai are to be given
in the Accounts office only. Further details regarding
these can be obtained from the Temple-in-charge.
18. Devotees desirous of feeding the poor can arrange
to do so against cash payment to be made to the Prasadalaya
itself or the account office. Coupons are not accepted
for this purpose.
19. Devotees desirous of distributing alms to beggars
can do so only in the beggars' shed, near Prasadalaya
with the help of the Security officer.
20. Devotees making correspondence should give their
complete and correct addresses.
21. Devotees are requested to avail of the facilities
at the Tea canteen and Prasadalaya run by the Sansthan
where tea and meals are served at subsidized rates.
22. Medical facilities are available at the well-equipped
Sainath Hospital run by the Shirdi Sansthan.
23. The Sansthan has not appointed any representative
for the purpose of collecting donations in cash or otherwise.
Devotees are informed that no donations either in cash
or otherwise should be given to anybody personally.
This is to avoid deceit as well as to prevent devotees
from being cheated by unscrupulous elements.